LORAC Skinny


 
Hi, everyone! I'm finally back from my super long break from blogging. Life has been very busy and I haven't had much down time. However, we are heading to the beach today and I'm so excited because we haven't had a break all semester!
Last week, I celebrated my 21st birthday and Gary bought me a camera (I hope you can tell by the photos) and he picked up this LORAC palette I've had my eye on for a few weeks.
The palette, LORAC Skinny in Nude, comes in at $15 with 3 matte and 4 shimmer shades. I think it is a great palette especially for this time of year. The shadows are so creamy and blend-able with a long-lasting power that will last all through any holiday party. It's such an easy gift or stocking stuffer if you need any ideas for a friend or your sister!

Have you tried any of LORAC's eyeshadows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages