Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

Hi, everyone! Today I wanted to talk to you all about Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I purchased this in the shade Mont Blanc about a month ago and have completely fallen in love with it. It's one of those foundations that can be light to medium coverage or medium to high coverage-whatever floats your boat. The best application I've found is to use clean fingers to massage it into the skin and then buff it in with a flat top brush. It leaves the skin with a bit of a glow without the oil and lasts all throughout the day. I recommend going to Sephora and getting matched for a color and also getting a sample. With the dewiness, I wouldn't suggest it to the oily. However, Nars does have the Sheer Matte Foundation that I've heard is just as good but for oiler skin. Overall, I would suggest this foundation to all of you. It truly does live up to the hype!

Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow Foundation?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages