Ikea Desk

Hi, everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I had some planned, but if you follow me on Instagram, you would've seen that Gary and I went to the beach last weekend with some friends and got back Sunday night and I worked on homework until 11 p.m. and then went straight to bed so I didn't get any posts completely ready over the weekend!
During the week, I haven't had much time to do anything but prepare for class, go to class, and do work for class. By the time I get done with all my work, I'm left without any creative juices and my mind is practically fried! However, I promise I'm working on some upcoming posts for you all so don't go away just yet!
Anyways, today I wanted to share you some (iPhone) photos of my desk I bought from Ikea!


For right now, my desk is pretty boring. I haven't really had the time to completely decorate it like I want to, but for now, I think it's pretty functional! This desk, the Ikea Micke, is seriously amazing. There is so much space for all different kinds of stuff. It has a large drawer, and four shelves with lots of desk space. Not to mention, it has a place for your computer cords to come through the desk. I bought the Alex add-on unit to put my laptop on to make more room for books and for the two drawers for extra storage space.
I'm pretty much obsessed with my new desk and it was so fun for me and Gary to assemble it together.
Have you ever bought and assembled anything from Ikea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages