Concert Touchup Essentials

For the OneRepublic concert Gary and I went to (video coming soon), I brought a small bag of makeup and a skincare item for touchups because it was hot and humid and I wasn't sure if my makeup would hold up all day long! 
Here's what I brought:
-Blush brush
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
-Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm 
-Covergirl lipperfection jumbo gloss balm
-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush
-Maybelline Fit Me Powder
-Spooly
-Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner (I have no idea why I threw this in there because it seriously lasts all freaking day! it's amazing.)
-L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara
And for the end of the night, I brought say yes to cucumbers makeup remover wipes to remove all of the makeup (not to mention sweat) for the long ride home.

What do you bring for touchups?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages