Weekend Trip Makeup Essentials

Whenever I go away for the weekend, I pack pretty basic makeup supplies. I usually grab for the quick, no-hassle products. What you can find in my weekend trip makeup bag: full-coverage foundation, concealer, powder, blush, two powder brushes, a foundation brush, waterproof mascara, concealer brush, beauty blender, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow comb/brush, spooly, and a liquid eyeliner.
These are my current go-to weekend trip makeup essentials:
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (review coming soon!)
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
3. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder
4. Maybelline Fit Me Powder
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
6. L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara (review coming soon!)
7. Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (review coming soon!)
8. Beauty blender
9. Sonia Kashuk flat top brush
10. Sephora small contour brush
11. E.L.F powder brush
12. Sephora brow comb/brush
13. NYX eyebrow pencil
13. Spooly
As you can see, I really dig eyebrow supplies. #browlife

What are your weekend trip makeup essentials?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages