Rambles

I had a week of posts planned for this week, but so far I haven't written anything (oops!). I've been really busy already this week with Wednesday being my last day of work, trying to see work friends before I leave, packing up all my belongings (which I'm maybe 1.5% done with), and still gathering everything I need before I move.

For the rest of the week, my posts will probably be a bit sporadic, but please bear with me as I'm making this change in my life. I can't wait to share with you all my new room at the apartment and all the hard work that's going into it.

For the rest of this week, my last day of work is Wednesday and I'm packing up all my things and moving on Saturday. Next week, I'll be spending a lot of time getting settled into Hannah and I's new place. The rest of the week, Gary and I have big plans to have one last solid week of summer together. Next Tuesday, we are going to a OneRepublic concert (AHHH!), we are planning on doing some hiking, and playing tourists in our own city.

I plan on vlogging and taking a lot of photos our last week of summer that I will be sharing with you all. After I get settled in the new apartment, I plan on doing a few DIY posts because my dad and I have been working really hard in the garage on a few pieces for my new home. So keep your eyes peeled!

I hope you all have a great week this week. For those of you who have started school, good luck to you all. For those of you entering college or a job for the first time, good luck to you all, too. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who stop by and read here on my little space of the internet. I'm so happy you stop by!
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages