Telescopic

Hi, all! Today I'm back with a mascara review. After my favorite mascara, Maybelline's The Rocket, dried up, I wanted to try something a bit different and stray away from "the usual." I went with L'Oreal's Telescopic Shocking Extensions waterproof mascara and to be honest, I think it has knocked The Rocket down from its spot at first place. 
First off, I really like the packaging. So far, it has held up being tossed back and forth between my makeup tray and my makeup bag and hasn't started deteriorating yet. Second, the wand is fabulous. With the longevity of it combined with the tiny bristles, makes for the perfect mascara applicator. Lastly, the formula is great. Withstanding water and sweat, this mascara lasts all day without flaking while adding length and volume to the lashes.
What more could you ask for?

Have you tried L'Oreal's Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages