Weekend/1

Hi, everyone! (Doesn't the picture above just portray Spring in one photo? I'm kind of obsessed with it although it doesn't pertain to this post at all :)) I wanted to pop in today and let you all know that I'm alive! I had a really busy week this  past week. I was swamped with a really odd paper for my literature class, but I'm finally done with it!
In other news, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Today, I am going to paint my nails, watch Netflix, and start working on getting together all of my study materials for my final exams. This sounds really boring, but I get really excited about painting my nails and watching Netflix! Tomorrow, my friends and I are heading out to our church to do a one day VBS for some kids at the Boy's and Girl's Club. Later tomorrow night, my friends and I are going to make dinner and have a "Friendsgiving" in April. We are so excited. Then on Sunday, we're going to church and I'll most likely be getting a head start on studying.

What do you have planned for this weekend?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages