Make Up For Ever



Hi, everyone! Today I have a review for you all. I have been waiting and waiting to review this product for so long now and I can't wait to share.
Today, I'm going to be talking about Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation.
Okay, so first off I'm going to say that this is the best foundation I have ever used. Seriously. I. Love. This. Stuff. For my birthday last November, my parents bought me Laura Mercier foundation and it didn't look good on my skin at all. I don't know what it was, it just didn't look right, so we went to Sephora and returned it and I searched the store for something that suited me better. I told a girl who worked there what I wanted in a foundation and she did the Color IQ on me and I looked through several of the choices and we found that I was matched to Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation in #115.
The packaging of this foundation is in a plastic 30 ml bottle with a pump that I absolutely love. It's very sanitary, the bottle looks very clean, and makes application easy. I put one pump in the palm of my hand, then apply it with my Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top multipurpose brush #04, and work it in all over my face. I found that I can really build up this foundation for a really high coverage look.
I really like this formula because it gives my dry face a dewy look without looking oily. Usually, I dab a bit of powder on the oilier spots on my face just to keep everything set. This foundation lasts me all day without breaking apart at all. At $42, it is an investment (at least for a college student like me). However, it lasts me around three months if I use one pump a day.

Have you tried Make Up Forever's HD Foundation?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages