Tarte


Hi, everyone! I apologize for not posting this on Friday like I said I would. It's kind of a long story.
However, the show much go on! Today I have a little review for you all that I'm excited to share. For my birthday, I got a Tarte gift set which included Tarte's pure maracuja oil and maracuja c-brighter eye treatment.
I was a bit skeptical of these products at first, so I was wondering if either really worked. I put both products to the test and have come to a conclusion.
Since I received these at the beginning of winter, I thought I'd put the oil to the test first. At night before bed, I put 3 or so drops of the oil in my hand, rub my hands together and pat the oil onto my face. The next morning, my face was baby skin soft and looked healthier. This product is definitely a winner in my book.
I've recently put the eye treatment to test and the results are great. Because my skin is so fair, my dark circles are more prevalent when I don't get a lot of sleep. However, this eye treatment has done the trick. Every night before I go to bed, after I wash my face and oil or lotion my face up, I lightly pat the eye treatment under my eyes with my ring finger and smooth it out. After a few days, I noticed my dark circles were diminishing. 
I couldn't be happier with these two products. I will be purchasing these again once I run out.

Have you tried maracuja oil?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages