Birchbox/4




Hi, everyone! I'm finally back after what has been the busiest month of my life. I've been trying to figure out my schedule with working, interning, going to class, and having a social life. So, here I am!
This month, I signed up to receive the "Relax & Recharge" Box.

January's Birchbox:
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream | Full-size, $38
What: Antiaging multitasker that conquers wrinkles and dark circles from the get-go.
How: Dab a pea-sized amount along undereye contour, steering clear of lash line.
My Thoughts: I love eye creams, so I was so excited to see this was in my box!

Briogeo Don't Despair! Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask | Full-size, $26
What: Hydrating mask that restores and strengthens with a blend of naturally derived ingredients.
How: After shampooing, work through hair. Wait 3-5 minutes (or even up to 20), then rinse.
My Thoughts: I was also really excited to see this product in my box. I've never really used a hair mask before, so I'm enjoying trying this out.

Manna Kadar Lip Locked - All of Me | Full-size, $24
What: All-in-one lip primer, stain, and gloss that's loaded with vitamins and berry extracts.
How: Sweep onto lips for long-lasting, no-fuss color - so you can enjoy the day in style.
My Thoughts: I was a little bit worried about this product when I first spotted it in my box. I'm not much of a lip gloss/stick/color wear-er. I'm more of a chapstick kind of gal, but I did try this on my lips and it feels very nice and not sticky at all.

Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Balm - Shea Lavender | Full-size, $28.45
What: From the Italian skincare brand, this richly nourishing cream smooths and softens.
How: Massage the velvety treatment into skin, focusing on dry spots.
My Thoughts: I love this stuff! I've been using it quite frequently. I love spotting any kind of lotion/body balm because it's something I use daily and the smaller sizes make it easy to throw in my backpack or purse.

When Travelmate Sheet Mask | Set of 4 Masks, $28
What: This mask, made of eco-friendly coconut fibers, soothes and nourishes for a healthy glow.
How: Apply to clean face. After 20 minutes, remove mask and massage in extra serum into skin.
My Thoughts: I thought this was a really neat product to receive in a Birchbox. I've never tried a sheet mask before, so I'm really excited to try out this one!

Bonus: TeaPigs Tea Temples

What did you receive in January's box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages