12 Days of Tarte

I wanted to share with you all a gift I received from my parents for Christmas. They gave me a gift set by Tarte called 12 Days of Tarte. I didn't take a picture of the box the gift set came in because I was way too excited and just tore open the box, so all I have left are the products! The box came with so many good mini-sizes I almost exploded with happiness.
The gift set came with Maracuja Oil, Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara, Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Thrilled, Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, Multipleye Prime Lash Enhancing Primer, Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment, Lipsurgence in Wishful, Amazonian Clay Double Detox Facial Mask, Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelette, Park Ave Princess Maracuja Rainforest Glow, Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder, and Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer.
This was one of my favorite gifts this year. I have yet to try them all. I love Tarte and their products are so great (especially in mini size)!

What is your favorite Tarte product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages