Full Exposure

Hi, everyone! I'm back today with a review of a product that I just had to share with you. I was in the checkout line at Sephora and I can never help myself when it comes to the mini's section. I always find something I need. When I saw this Smashbox palette, I couldn't resist. It is the cutest palette I've ever seen!
At the size of a palm, this palette is perfect for traveling. With four shimmers and four mattes, it's great for a day at work and a night out. The matte shades are very pigmented, neutral, and a little goes a long way. The shimmers are more on the sheeny side, maybe even too glittery for me. They need to be built up, but I still think they can work if you are going out at night.
Overall, I have deemed this palette as my go-to for the fall and winter months.
Have you tried any eyeshadows by Smashbox?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages