2014

Hello, everyone! I apologize for the inconsistency with my posting. Being at home doesn't give me a schedule like school does, however, I will be back to blogging soon enough!
Today I wanted to stop by and say goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014. 2013 was a hard year for me and a lot of my close friends and family. I am so excited to start off this year with more understanding and awareness for others, new goals, new relationships to build, and a new outlook and appreciation for life. 
This year, my goals are to be patient and content. I am the most impatient person and I am always ready for the next big thing. I am always rushing. I am always frustrated when things don't go how I want them to. But, this shows me how much I truly need God and His grace, mercy, and strength. 

Here's to 2014. I hope you'll join me on the upcoming journey.
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages