Revlon Colorstay Whipped



Hi, everyone! Today I am going to share a little bit about Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation. I bought this for around $12 from Target. I love the idea of the Colorstay formulas and I had tried the liquid foundation so I thought I'd try this one out as well. In my opinion, the packaging is really nice. However, it is very misleading. The packaging is big and somewhat bulky, while the actual amount of product is very little.
To me, the product is very greasy. I have extremely dry skin, so when I put this on it looked moisturizing until it was set and then made my face look dry. I'm not sure what caused this.
It is easily blendable, but I found that I have to use my fingers to apply it and blend it in and then go back and use a brush and a beauty blender. As a college student who needs minimal time to work on my makeup, I'd prefer to have a foundation that I could apply easily with only a brush and not have to worry about blending too much.
Because it is so thick, (it's thicker than yogurt!) it feels really heavy on the skin when it is first applied, but it sinks in and doesn't feel heavy at all afterwards. It does stay true to the name and lasts all day. The color range is pretty good for a drugstore brand. Like I said before, it is easily blendable so don't fret if a shade doesn't perfectly match your skin.
Overall, I'm really impartial to this product. I can't decide whether I like it because the cons balance out the pros.

Have you tried Revlon's Colorstay Whipped Foundation?
What do you look for in a foundation?

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages