Boi-ing


Hi, everyone! Today I am back with a small review for you all. I've been having difficulty trying to decide what product to tell you all about first because I just had a birthday and was rather spoiled with some amazing products I want to tell you about. I will go over all of them soon enough, but for today, I picked Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. 
I bought this concealer from Sephora for $20. To be honest, this was quite a big splurge for me as a college student as $20 is a lot to spend on something like a concealer. But, if you want to invest in a good concealer I'd say pick this one for sure! Anyways. I debated in the store and looked up reviews and found that most everyone was very happy with it so I decided to try it out.
This concealer is very thick and creamy. It covers greatly. I have used this every single day since I bought it because I think it's just that good. I apply it both with my clean fingers and a concealer brush. I think that depending on what kind of blemish, redness, or dark areas you try to conceal will need a different way of application, but I have found that either way works very well.
The downside to this product, in my opinion, is that after a full day of use, I noticed it does tend to break apart and dry out. I am starting to think this formulation is better for oily skin rather than dry skin. However, I think this issue can be fixed through adding a facial moisturizer or maybe even a foundation to it and mixing them. 
Overall, I have come to love this concealer and I don't think that I will go back to using anything else for a while!

Have you tried Benefit's Boi-ing concealer?
What is your favorite concealer?
-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages