Summer.


Hi, everyone! I'm finally back! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind.
I've been studying, taking finals, and moving back home. Which sounds rather boring. Other than that, I've done a few other things:
Last weekend, my family came down to Birmingham and we had a blast eating at a local pizza place for dinner and a creamery for dessert.
The same weekend, Gary, our best friends, and I celebrated National Record Store Day by visiting local record stores. Gary and I bought our most favorite album (Explosions In The Sky-The Earth Is Not A Cold Dark Place).
I got my first longboard. It's totally righteous, dude.
Last week, on the 23rd, Gary and I celebrated four years together.
I packed up all my things and moved back home last Thursday.
On Friday, I went to Birmingham with Gary and his family for his sister's graduation on Saturday.
Yesterday, I went to Gary's house for his family's Easter lunch.
And today, I start my internship and job! Today is the first day of my summer and I can't wait to see what kind of adventures it will hold. I hope you'll join me.

In blogging news, I plan on posting during the summer throughout the week. I don't think I'll make a permanent schedule, so feel free to check back often (you can follow me on Bloglovin' if you're into that)! I do have some product and crafts I want to share with you all that I'm really excited about because I really really really love makeup and skincare things. Also, on one of my two Tumblr accounts, I'm blogging about my 8 week fitness challenge and inspiration which you can find out more about there. You should definitely check it out and join me. I hope you all are having a great start to your week!

-Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages