Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Instagram
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Look Outside My Window
I just wanted to stop by and show you all what it looks like here in Birmingham. It's gloomy, but there are flurries falling!
What does it look like outside your window today?
-Carrie
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newer Post
Older Post
Blog Archive
►
2015
(28)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2014
(112)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(8)
Snow Day
A Look Outside My Window
A Prayer & An Answer
Things I Like/6
Weekend In Photos/3
It's Wednesday
New Semester
2014
►
2013
(102)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(2)
Pages
Home
About
C&G
Powered by
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
DIY Tank Top/Cap Sleeve Shirt
Hi, everyone! Today, I have a DIY for you all--a tank top made from an old t-shirt! Every summer, I go out and buy at least a few tanks for...
Things I Like/4
{Coffee} for for my coffee obsession {Desk details} for inspiration {Lights} for nights out {A Statement necklace} for my jew...
Saturday/8
On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movi...
Let's Talk Ingredients - My Foundation Gave Me Acne
Last November, there was a lot going on in life and I was really stressed out-the most stressed out and anxious I've ever been in my e...
Saturday/9
On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movie...
Saturday/10
On Saturdays, I'm going to share my favorites from the past week. Whether my favorites are thoughts, recipes, Bible verses, songs, movie...
Wish List
Last night, I was online shopping like a mad woman. I found a dozen things I loved. So, I thought I would make a small wish list to show...
Birchbox/1
As you can see, this month I jumped onto the Birchbox train. I have been thinking about subscribing to Ipsy and Birchbox for a few mon...
Merry Christmas
As Christmas is only one sleep away, I wanted to tell you all Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great day tomorrow with all your family ...
Fall Wish List
Hi, everyone! This past weekend was a bit chilly here in Birmingham and now I am so ready for fall to be here. So, today, I am going to...
Birmingham Bloggers
Pages
Home
About
C&G
0 comments:
Post a Comment